Periodically, you will need to renew your Stat!Ref account. You will receive an email informing you that your "Anywhere Login" account is about to expire. Follow these instructions:
- Step 1: Access your TDS Health subscription as you normally would using an official login method. This would be authentication based on the IP addresses of CCC and/or full TDS Health user accounts usually via a desktop or laptop computer while at CCC or through a proxy server login (using CCC's login. Do this through the CCC Library website link to Stat!Ref (not the phone app).
- Step 2: Click on Profile and enter your profile username (email address) and password and click Login. Profile turns into "Welcome (name)!"
- Step 3: Click on the drop arrow next to "Welcome (name)!" and select Anywhere Login Account.
- Step 4: Click the [RENEW} button. You should see a message that they are activated or renewed.... After this time, you will have to go through this process again.
- Step 5: Check the reCAPTCHA box and answer the security questions if asked .
PLEASE NOTE: Anywhere Login Accounts can only be created, activated and renewed while you are officially logging in through your TDS Health subscription. You must do these functions by clicking Stat!Ref link on the CCC Databases web page only (https://libguides.cayuga-cc.edu/az.php?a=s). It will not work when done through or while logged in from the app or by going directly to the TDS web site.