Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Support and Resources for Research and Learning
Get Help Quickly
- Ask a librarian for help by emailing, telephoning or chatting.
- Use a resource guide.
Consider the Requirements of Your Assignment
- Do you need to choose and develop a research topic?
- Do you need to find books or articles?
- Do you need help citing your sources?
- Do you need help avoiding plagiarism?
Access Your Materials
- Find your book on a shelf in the lower level of the library.
- Find what you need in the catalog and telephone or email a request. It can be ready for you to pick up or, in some cases, it can be scanned and emailed to you.
- If you need something our library doesn't have, we can arrange for an inter-library loan.
Spaces and Technology
- There are many spaces for quiet study which need no reservation.
- There are spaces on each campus for group work which can be reserved.
- Desktop and laptop computers, printers, scanners, headphones, etc. are available.
- Each campus has a Center for Academic Success which can help with study skills, time management and individual academic needs.