Fall and Spring Semester Hours
Fall & Spring Semester Hours
Sunday Auburn 12:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Sunday Fulton 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
Monday - Thursday
Auburn 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
Fulton 8:00 am - 8:30 pm
Friday Auburn & Fulton 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Call the Library or visit our web page for library hours on holidays or when classes are not in session.
Call the Library or visit our web page for library hours
on holidays or when classes are not in session.
Summer Session Hours
Mon/Wed/Thurs Auburn 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
Fulton 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
Tues 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Fri 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Getting a Library Card
A library card allows students to borrow materials from the library and to request materials through ILLiad, the Library's inter-library loan service.
- To obtain a library card in person, go to the Library Services desk at either the Auburn or Fulton campus. You will need a photo ID and proof that you are currently enrolled as a student. Your library card will be issued while you wait.
- If you are an online-only student and you do not visit either campus, click on the link below to apply for a library card. Your library card will arrive in the mail in a few days: http://www.cayuga-cc.edu/library/apply.php
Get Copies of Books and Articles
Books and Media at a CCC Library: To obtain a book, audiorecording, or videorecording owned by a CCC Library, or borrowed through Inter-library loan, students must visit the Library and check-out the material using a library card.
E-books and Periodical Articles: Many of the databases available through the Library web site contain full-text articles from books, magazines, newspapers, and journals. To search databases and obtain articles from off-campus computers, students must log-in with their CCC email username (everything before the @cayuga-cc.edu) and password.
Books, Media and Periodical Articles Not Available at this Library: To obtain books, media, and copies of periodical articles that are not owned by this Library, and are not full-text in a Library database, students may request materials using the ILLiad inter-library loan service. Read the "Create an ILLiad Account" box on this page for instructions or click here.
How to Get Copies of Books and Media for Online Students
To obtain a book, audiorecording, or videorecording owned by this Library, students must visit the Library and check-out the material using a library card.
If you are attending another college while enrolled in an online class at Cayuga, or if you live near another SUNY college, it may be more convenient for you to use your local college library to borrow materials.
Create an ILLiad Account
Need a book or article that's not at your CCC Library? Use ILLiad Inter-library Loan Service to request items from Auburn, Fulton and beyond! Here's how:
Go to the CCC Library home page: www.cayuga-cc.edu/library & have your CCC library card ready.
- Log in to ILLiad. If you are a First Time User, create an account. For your Username: use your CCC email name (everything before the @cayuga-cc.edu). For your Password: use your CCC email password. Choose your Preferred Notification Method (email or phone) and Delivery Location (Auburn or Fulton for book & media pickup; articles can be emailed to you).
- Once you are logged into ILLiad, go to New Request on the left side and click on Book.
- Type in the Title and Author of the book you are requesting.
- Click on Submit Request at the bottom of the page. Logoff when you are finished.
- You will be notified by email or phone when the book arrives for you to pick up.
- For more information, click here.